Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Trap shoot

IMG_4475

We recently held a trap shoot with the H family.  It was also a goodbye to cousin Caleb, who leaves for the Army soon, along with Gramma and Grampa H. 

IMG_4476  IMG_4477

This is Camden with his ear plugs in.

 

IMG_4478

Camden and Daddy having a chat about the shooting.

 

IMG_4479

Yes, that is my 9 year old shooting.  He loves it.

 

IMG_4480

Pay attention, Eli!

 

IMG_4482

Cousin Hunter’s turn.

 

IMG_4484

This is what country folk do.  We gather around in our chairs and sit and watch trap shoots.  Ha, ha , ha!

 

IMG_4485

IMG_4487

Afterward, we had a cookout and enjoyed spending time with each other before saying goodbyes.

I know my boys will sure miss their cousin.  He’s quite a bit older, but he’s always taken the time to play with my boys and they appreciate that.  Best wishes, Caleb, and may God’s blessing and protection be on you.

And lastly, the boys got to sit on Steve’s motorcycle.  Being boys, this was a great thrill.

IMG_4489

IMG_4491

IMG_4494

IMG_4495

 

Camden was so exhausted that night.  He passed out in his bed, only after insisting he take his new birthday gift from Gramma H with him.  Awwww……

IMG_4498

Good night!

1 comment:

Jen said...

how fun! I love trap shooting!! It's been a long time, but the last time I had done it, I had shot more than Jason...that's all that counts!! haha!!