Camden is 2!!!
Wow. Yes, the days and nights have been long, but I still find myself wondering where the time has gone. You truly must enjoy every moment with your kids because before you know it, they’re old enough to babysit! :)
To celebrate his birthday, we went up to the Dells for a couple days. We had a great time playing at the lil’ water park at the hotel, going to the deer park and feeding the deer, spending a whole day at Noah’s Ark (and NOT feeling overwhelmed with four kids) and riding the Ducks. It was busy but a blast.
And Camden was exhausted from his birthday celebration. :)
Camden was scared to death at first of the deer, but he did warm up to them after a while. It was quite funny. He would go to feed the deer out of his hand and then at the last minute decide he didn’t want to do that and throw it on the ground, pointing it out for the deer.
Josh was in seventh heaven, no doubt. He kept asking me to snap pictures of him with the deer. :)
This one was my little friend…..a girl. :)
I love this picture of Camden and the buck. This buck kept following us down the trail. I think he really liked us.
See, he keeps following us.
Still following us…
So Camden decides to feed him to see if he’ll go away then.
Even out of his hand! Wow. This deer IS his friend. :)
But the deer keeps following us.
Logan found a friend too.
Logan really wanted to go on the other side of the railing because there was a cute little baby deer on the other side.
Again, I don’t have to say how happy Josh was, do I? :)
He pulled this great maneuver and we got a great picture.
Then he insisted I do the same….
Let’s just say after several tries, I gave up.
This was the best I could do:
Don’t laugh.
Eli did good. Even after I took the picture he said, “That’s going to be a good one.” :)
It was a fun time.
Stay tuned for part 2, which is our second day in the Dells.
No comments:
Post a Comment