Friday, July 23, 2010

Miniature golfing

Sorry for my lack of posts.  I just haven’t felt the whole blogging thing lately. 

That,  and we’ve been busy with summer things.  I’m actually thankful for some rainy days so I have a reason to just stay home instead of going to the pool.   These days at home in the summer make  me wonder how we survive the winter though. :)

A week ago we decided to go miniature golfing.  The whole family.  This was quite interesting with the ranges of ages in our family, but even Camden, then only 1, took part in the mini golf outing.

IMG_4455

Dad helping Logan.

IMG_4456

IMG_4457

Camden getting help from Dad.  (He did a lot of helping the little ones :)

IMG_4459

The alligator.

IMG_4461

Camden really stared at that alligator for quite some time.  I suppose he was wondering, “Is it real?”

IMG_4463

At times it was a little chaotic.  :)

IMG_4466

I  had to beg him for this picture.

IMG_4467

Uh oh, where did the ball go?

IMG_4468

This was the last shot.  If you made this one, you won a free game.  Logan was the only one to make the shot  (with help from Dad) and win a free game!!!

IMG_4470

The mini golfers….minus Eli.  He was upset he didn’t win the last shot and refused to get in the picture.  You can’t win them all!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Haha!!! That would be Joshua if he had lost too, not want his picture taken!! Funny!!