Wednesday, March 10, 2010

God’s wonderful creation

February 2010 008

This is my miracle boy, Camden.

Today is a huge milestone for him:  He was DISCHARGED from physical therapy!!!!!!!!!

Last May he started physical therapy at 10 months old with over a 50% delay.  Developmentally, he was a 4 month old.  Today, at 19 months, he is at or exceeding his developmental age. 

He’s been down a rough road, one that’s not even completely over with, but he’s come so far.  He was so far behind and concerned us so  much with his one-sided movements, but that is all behind us now.  Praise God!!!!

Ms. Heather said goodbye to us this morning (which was a little sad because she’s grown on us) and as I closed the door and looked over to Camden running around, I couldn’t help but cry tears of complete joy.  I never thought we’d be where we are at today, but we are.  And it feels so good to hear that Camden is just where he should be. 

Thanks to everyone for all  your prayers over the past few months.  Our God is an awesome God!

2 comments:

Gift from above ... said...

Oh I am crying tears of joy along with you! God is so so so good and he just continues to show us over and over again! I am so happy for Camden and you all. Please give him a big hug for me!
xoxo ....love you guys!

Jen said...

Yay Camden!!!! Praise God!!!