Today is my hubby’s birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Here are the top reasons I love my husband:
1. He works hard. He gets up and goes into work every day so his family can have a better life. He knows how important it is to have his kids at home and allows me to be a stay-at-home mom.
2. He finds the humor in most situations. I don’t have to worry about where to go if I need a good laugh. In fact, back in high school when we started dating, this was one of the qualities that attracted me to him. I have my own build-in comedian right at home. And I think he’s passing this trait on to some of his children too, which some days is nice and some days, not so much.
3. Despite how tired he is, he will stay up late and listen to me talk and talk and talk and talk and talk.
4. He always takes the time for his boys. He can be tired, exhausted, sore, hurting, etc. from work, but if his boys ask him to play them in a basketball game or go see the cows, he’ll do it.
5. He’s willing to do a Jillian Michaels workout with me(shhhh…..don’t tell him I told you that). :)
6. Saving money is important to him but so is having fun. He seems to find the right balance between the two for our family.
7. He has nicknames for each of our boys.
8. He’ll do something he doesn’t necessarily want to just because it’s important to me.
9. He knows I hate to fry fish so he takes over in the kitchen on fish fry nights.
10. He loves me despite my faults.
Five facts about my husband:
1. He is a meat-and-potato type of guy. Don’t try and get all fancy with cooking or make a bunch of casseroles. He won’t be impressed! Simple is best.
2. Even though simple is best with cooking, the same is not true with baking.
3. He loves hunting, mainly bow and arrow.
4. He has to wear socks with sandals (I know, dorky, but we’re working on it).
5. He sleeps on his back, almost like he’s dead.
Five ways I’m completely opposite from my husband:
1. I have to sleep with socks on; he can’t stand having socks on in bed.
2. He’s very opinionated and not too shy to let it be known. Me? I may be opinionated on things, but I’ll keep it to myself. (I’m working on it.)
3. He doesn’t like reading. I’m an avid reader.
4. He stays away from computers. I use one every day, multiple times a day.
5. He showers at night. I shower in the morning.
He’s a GREAT dad and a TERRIFIC husband and I am so thankful God brought him into my life.
Happy Birthday, honey. I look forward to growing old with you….the best is yet to be!
No comments:
Post a Comment