My Mother's Day was good. We had to stay home from church because Camden woke up with his eyes swollen shut with green gunk! Thanks, Logan, for sharing your germs with your lil' brother! We had nursery duty so I figured it wouldn't be too kind of us to bring him in there and contaminate all the babies. :)
We went to Auntie Tana's for lunch and then over to Aunt Mare's for dinner, so both sides of the family.
I have to say that I love handmade gifts! They are the best gifts.
Eli's card had me in tears this year. In case you can't make out what it says above, I'll interpret: "Mom, you are the best because she cares for me. I love you. You are great. If you are not great, then who are you!"
Ha, ha! He's a poet! He came up with that all on his own. I love it!
He also made me a butterfly hanging, which is what is in the picture by the window. Isaac made me a planter with flowers in it.
Josh gave me a rotating belgian waffle maker and a spa day! He really appreciates me and all I do and wants me to go enjoy a day at the spa. Hmmm....when can I leave this lil' baby that's attached to my hip???? :) He also dug up and rotatilled a spot for my garden. It's BIG! I can't wait to start my garden.
I hope all you mothers out there enjoyed a day of rest and relaxation and some wonderful family time. Happy Mother's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment