Friday, November 28, 2008

Slept through the night!!!

ALERT.....CAMDEN SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT!!!!

Can you believe it??? I can't! I didn't think this day would ever come. Camden has been sleeping so wonderfully during the day. He is now a finger sucker and can soothe himself with this. I woke up Thanksgiving morning to him fussing and I looked at the clock--it said 4:58 a.m.!!!! Woohoo! This morning he slept until 6 a.m. I fed him, put him back to bed and he slept until 9 a.m.!!!! Of course, Logan was up at 6:30 but that's life with kids, hey?
Camden will suck two or three fingers and as to which ones they are, it just depends on which ones he gets in his mouth. I'm happy about this as I was pushing for thumb or finger sucking. It's so much easier than the nuk. They can self-soothe themselves and they never loose their fingers!
He's really been doing good the past week. I'm almost afraid to say that for fear that we'll go back downhill but I truly BELIEVE he's getting better and going to stay better!
Hooray!

No comments: