I have not been good about posting. I will blame it on my latest obsesstion, Facebook. I post more there than here. It's fun and consuming at the same time. I'll try to be better. I also started working again which makes it hard to find free time to blog.
Any way, last week wasn't too eventful anyways, besides the GI appointment for Camden. I woke up Sunday morning with pink eye. Nothing too bad so I went to church. It actually cleared up as the day went on and looked better. By Monday though it was back and bad. By Wednesday it had spread to both eyes. I looked like a scary mask for Halloween! My eyes were swollen, all red/pink, teary, and really just freaky looking. I stayed home all week. I wore sunglasses when I had to go into school to pick up the boys. I tried to hide out basically. It was bad.
Eli prayed for me for 16 minutes on Saturday night. Finally, Sunday morning I woke up and my eyes didn't hurt. By Monday the redness was starting to go away.
Thankfully, no one else has gotten it. I hope it stays that way!
No comments:
Post a Comment