Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving.
We celebrated Thanksgiving early with the Harts. It was the Saturday before at our house. It was very nice, especially because Gramma and Grampa Hart were here for it.
On the actual Thanksgiving day we had two down with the flu bug. Logan started two days before Thanksgiving with throwing up. I started feeling sick the night before Thanksgiving and Isaac was up that night throwing up. We didn't so much feel like eating a big meal but we pulled ourselves together and went to "G" and Grandpa's. I think being there helped take my mind off feeling sick. We're all better today (the day after Thanksgiving), but I know it's just a matter of days, minutes, seconds before Josh or Eli says they don't feel good.
This Thankgiving the most important thing I'm thankful for is mine and my family's health. We hear all too often of so-and-so getting diagnosed with cancer (or something else) or so-and-so getting injured or so-and-so dying from this or that. I am so thankful God has blessed all my boys with HEALTH. I pray that He continues to keep us healthy. I'll take a lil' ol' flu bug any day over some more serious disease!!!

No comments: