Friday, December 5, 2008

Soon-to-be toothless!

Eli is losing teeth!!! He has many that are lose (and has for a while), but he is one that REFUSES to wiggle them out! He lost one on the bottom on Tuesday night while eating some bread. I noticed it later on in the bathroom when he was going to brush his teeth. We started to look all over for his tooth. Then he said, "Mom, when I was eating my bread, I had something crunchy in my mouth."
I asked, "What did you do?"
Eli said, "I didn't know so I just chewed it up and swallowed it." Oops!
He lost his second tooth this morning while he was eating his pancakes. This time though he realized that his tooth had fallen out and spit it out.
Eli may be singing "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth."
Posted by Picasa

No comments: