Thursday, August 28, 2008

Josh is gone :(

Josh left today. I'm very sad. I know somehow we'll make it through these two weeks but right now it seems impossible. Isaac and Eli were very helpful tonight, although Josh didn't leave until almost 6 and gave them strict instructions to "help Mom out." It's still fresh in their heads. Give it a couple days and they may forget. :)

We're going to try to keep busy, although being too busy isn't good for Camden. Laying low isn't good for I and E. Never a win-win situation. Tomorrow we're going to the county fair. Probably for just half the day. I'll have to deal with it later with Camden. Isaac and Eli are going to sleepover later with their cousin. Otherwise we're prepping ourselves for Tuesday's big first day of school. They had their open house last night. Man, it made me sad. Terribly sad. I'm sure going to miss those two while they're gone all day.

No comments: