Logan is always coming up with crazy things. I should really write down more of the things he says because it's just plain funny. However, I would constantly be writing about Logan. Truly, the comedian of our family. Always making us laugh. And also always being reminded to keep his humor clean. ;)
A few weeks ago Isaac gave Logan his guinea pig, Ginger. Isaac didn't really "play" with Ginger anymore and Logan was showing some interest in her. Since then, Logan spends many hours of his day holding Ginger. It is so cute. And Ginger has grown to really like Logan.
However, today, out of the blue, while he was holding Ginger, he says, "Never get an evil guinea pig."
"How do you know what an evil guinea pig is?" asks Isaac.
"Because they have red eyes. And when you leave, they'll go in your fridge and eat all your food."
Like I said, crazy! And we're left asking, once again, where does he come up with this stuff?!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment