Friday, October 7, 2011

The Bike Game

There’s some kind of new bike game at our house.  First it involved Logan throwing rocks at Isaac and Eli while they were riding their bikes (Logan would be hiding in various spots).  Not sure what’s “fun” about that, but I laid down the law on that one and said absolutely no throwing rocks at people.

Apparently they’ve come up with other solutions because today I was part of this conversation:

Isaac:  Come on, Logan, you can throw the football at us (trying to get Logan to go outside with them).

Mom:  No, he cannot throw the football at you!

Isaac:  Why not?

Mom:  Because it could make you really crash on your bike!

Isaac:  But, Mo-om, that’s the fun of it!

 

Part of me is still trying to figure out this boy world…….

Oh, and throwing pinecones is also fun and I do allow that. :)

No comments: