Saturday, October 22, 2011

Catching up with pictures

I’ve found quite a few pictures that I never posted.  So I thought I’d do a random post with old pictures.

IMG_7278

This is PJ’s new “bed.”  He loves it and Eli doesn’t seem to mind it too much either.  This picture was taken a month or so ago, and it is still PJ’s new favorite spot.  Although he has ripped Eli’s sheets so I’m not so thrilled with it.

IMG_7296

This is at the zoo for Logan’s birthday. 

IMG_7304

Cousins are so much fun!

IMG_7293

I think this picture is so cute.  The three year olds having an in-depth conversation. ;)

IMG_7272

Our first watermelon from our garden.

IMG_7274

Our first canteloupe from our garden.

IMG_7661

Eli learned about the Great Exhibition and the Crystal Palace that was built for this event.  Then he built his own Crystal Palace!

IMG_7703

One of  my school investments this year was a dry erase board.  Unfortunately, because we “school” at the kitchen table, I have nowhere to hang this.  So I bring it out and set it up on the chair.  Logan and  Camden love to draw on it also.  Eli recently taught  Camden how to draw people.  He is so proud of  his people!  We had to take a picture of him with his people. :)

IMG_7707

More of Camden’s people.

IMG_7712

This was the first time we opened the door to let our chicks out, which was two weeks ago.  They are now two times as big.  We lost our first chicken this week.  Not how I expected to lose a chicken at all either.  He drowned.  In the ducks’ pool.  Dumb chicken. 

IMG_7838

IMG_7839

IMG_7840

They loved the caramel apples!!!!  Camden kept saying, “That’s MY caramel apple.  I’m eating a caramel apple.  I like caramel apples.”  So cute.  Definitely worth the three hours it took to make it!

********************************************

Enjoy your weekend and all God’s blessings surrounding you.

No comments: