I went out on a DATE with my husband!!!!! Wow. This is the first time in....hmmmm....I really don't even know how long it's been. I know we attempted a date back in December, but I don't think we've tried again since. We've just taken Camden with us whenever we went somewhere.
This was a kidless date. It wasn't very long. But it was date!
Isaac and Eli were having a sleepover at Grandpa and Grandma's and my sister offered to watch Camden and Logan. I was very hesitant because Logan hadn't napped in three days, but I decided it was worth a try. It wasn't too long because I didn't want Logan turning into a monster for my sister due to lack of sleep. But it was so nice. We came home, put the younger two in bed and continued the date.
We should do that more often.
No comments:
Post a Comment