This week I took on the task of potty training Logan. I was so sick of changing diapers all the time! It went very well. Logan is now officially potty-trained. He actually picked it up very fast. I'm always nervous after potty training at home and then having to go somewhere. Are they going to make it? Are we going to have an accident? I usually put a Pull-Up on just to be safe. When we went to the hospital yesterday to see Logan's new cousin, I put a Pull-Up on him. I figured it was a good idea. The big toilet may scare him considering he's only been going on his horsey potty at home. We were gone for approximately 3 1/2 hours. When we came home, I immediately said, "Let's go potty." He pulled down his pants and his Pull-Up was dry! He sat right down and went potty--and a lot of it! I couldn't believe he held "it" that whole time! He was even dry this morning.
I'm not looking forward to the potty screams in the middle of the grocery store, but I am looking forward to only buying diapers for one now. :)
Congratulations, Logan.
No comments:
Post a Comment