Yesterday was my birthday. I didn't really do a whole lot of anything most of the day. My morning was gone before I knew it. I did go visit my new NEPHEW in the afternoon. Josh, Logan and Camden came with. He is so cute! I can't believe we have another boy added to our extended family. After our visit at the hospital we went to get some quick lunch (at Culver's...could I have picked a worse place to eat while I'm avoiding dairy???). Then we went to get the boys from school. The evening was what I was looking forward to the most--dinner with just my husband, no kids. I love my kids, but I was desperately in need of a night out without them. This is the first time I have also left Camden. My mom came over to babysit (thank you, Mom!).
We went to Fleming's Steakhouse. It was very nice, very expensive but so worth it. I was able to talk to Josh without any interruptions--well, that's if you don't count the waitress. :) I loved how everyone at the restaurant was out to please us. Hehehe--can you tell I don't get out much??? They were very accomodating to making my meal dairy-free. I didn't get any cake or dessert because it all had dairy in it. That's a tough one. We went to Starbucks afterwards and I got a chai with soy milk.
And that's really all I wanted to do on my birthday....have a night out with Josh. And that's what I got. Thanks!
Happy Birthday to me.....31 years old!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment