Camden wanted to learn how to write his name, just like his brothers. We tried teaching him how to write his name, starting with the first letter, C, then A, but Camden didn’t move much past that. All he took from the “lesson” was that his name is three circles in a row…..ooo. For the past few weeks, every time he does “school” or colors a picture, paints a picture or whatever, he insists on writing his name on it, which is three circles. In fact, he’s done it so much that I even marked his Christmas presents with the three circles because he identifies those circles with himself.
The other night I noticed something on his shirt as he was running through the room. I said, “Camden, what is on your shirt?” His response was, “Oh, I wrote my name.”
Sure enough, he did.
OOO = Camden
He then got a lesson on how we only write on paper.
No comments:
Post a Comment