Though you are tired and frustrated, remember that you are wonderfully made.
Though your emotions are drained, you are truly wonderfully made.
May you be blessed with courage and strength to face what lies ahead.
May you be blessed with wisdom to know your heart.
May you be blessed with rest, knowing your energy has been well spent.
May you be blessed with knowledge that there are some burdens you cannot bear; for bearing them would limit what you are able to do.
May you know that you are loved....deeply, completely and without limits.
I was going through a basket of "stuff" today, trying to organize. I came across this little note that was given to me at a difficult time in my life (I think with Camden). I liked it so much I wanted to keep it, but it somehow got buried in my junk basket. I thought I would post it here so it would be remembered and maybe to help others who are struggling. It was just what I needed today because although we endure trials, we are blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment