1. I’m in a lot of pain today. Sciatica. Again.
2. Logan’s lizard, Thunder, died yesterday. Apparently he had an infection on his belly and by the time we noticed it, it was too late. The boys are pretty bummed.
3. Spring is in the air!
4. We went bowling again last weekend. Becoming the “thing” to do on the weekends. Or we’re celebrating a birthday. Isaac wants to go for his birthday in three weeks. This weekend we’re celebrating Cousin E’s birthday and she’s changing things up a bit: We’re going ice skating!
5. I’m scheduled to scope a bankruptcy court case this week, daily turnaround, which basically means whatever is taken in the morning is sent to me to scope and turn in by evening time. I’m nervous, yet excited. But it’s Tuesday afternoon and so far, nothing.
6. The above is part of the reason I’m blogging. I feel that I’m unable to start anything major because as soon as I do, I’ll get the phone call about work. That’s just how things work sometimes. So, maybe I should start a big project because then I will get the call for work.
My plan then is to drop whatever I’m doing (literally), throw the kids in the car, drive them over to my mom’s and come home and WORK.
7. It should be interesting trying to sit and work considering the amount of pain I’m in. The chiropractor isn’t open today either. Even if it was open, I couldn’t go. I’m waiting for “the work.”
But if you don’t hear from me any more this week, you know why: The work finally came.
No comments:
Post a Comment