Saturday, January 8, 2011

Florida/Disney trip day one

We have arrived in Florida!  Hooray!

Actually, I should label this day two because we left yesterday so technically it is day two.  But all we did yesterday was drive and that doesn’t make for a very interesting entry.

As I mentioned, I was having sciatic nerve pain, but to top that off, Josh came down with a stomach bug the day before we were supposed to leave.  And it’s now passed on to Isaac and possibly Camden.  Ugh. 

We left about 1:15 p.m. on Friday and arrived in Orlando at 12:15 p.m.  We stopped for many bathroom breaks and two meals which included time to let the kids run lose in a play area.  We had snow showers all the way through to Tennessee.  That was not fun!  But thank God, we made it.  We are so happy to be here, safe and sound.

We LOVE our townhouse!  I will post pictures soon, but it is clean, roomy, has its own pool and THREE bathrooms!  LOVE it! 

We’ve been to the grocery store and swimming, of course, and now we’re going to turn in for the night.  We are all t-i-r-e-d!  Please pray that Isaac feels better and Camden can fight this off.  Josh is improving, but could use some prayers for that extra boost.  And prayers that no one else gets it.  Tomorrow’s plan is to hang out at the pool and relax before hitting Disney’s Magic Kingdom on Monday, bright and early.

Good night!

No comments: