Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Logan at four….

1.  He prefers granola for breakfast every morning.

2.  He sleeps on his doggie pillow every night.  This is a stuffed dog that he picked out on his 1st birthday.  It’s kind of like a blankie to him—he must have it to go to sleep.

3.  He’s determined that he’s going to be a farmer when he grows up.  He’s even started picking out which animals he’s going to have on his farm.  Cows are a given.  Last night he announced that he’d have a farm dog.

4.  He really wants a buzz cut.  In fact, that’s what he wanted to do on his 4th birthday.  I’m afraid to do this because he still loves to suck his thumb and twirl his hair.  I think he might miss his hair if it were cut off!

5.  He loves his daddy.  I know all kids do, but Logan is very attached to him right now.  The minute Dad comes home from work, Logan is right by his side.  It doesn’t matter what Dad is doing (baling hay, hauling wood, building a barn), Logan is right there by him.  He loves to help Dad.

6.  Don’t tell Logan he’s too small to do something!  He so wants to be bigger and do all the big boy stuff.  He’s crushed when he learns he’s not big enough to do something.

7.  His big brothers are a huge influence on him.

I love you, Logan.

No comments: