Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What’s going on?

Camden is going through some issues.  We’ve had some rough nights of sleep….or lack of sleep I should say.  I took him to the chiropractor on  Monday (after a terrible Sunday night).  He was really “off” and she said in the area that was troubling it could indicate food allergy, reflux or a virus. 

Camden’s had a cold for weeks now and  was just getting better, but yesterday he woke up terribly congested and coughing..again.  Seriously?!?!?!  He’s also had diarrhea and a bad yeast infection.  He’s been low on energy for weeks and taking  three, sometimes four-hour naps.

The chiro said it sounds like he has some leaky gut issues.  We’re doing a lot now to deal with that, but once he turns two, there’s a lot more we can do with supplementals.   It’s not really safe to do it before two because of so much development going on…and we do not want to mess with that!

I am frustrated because I feel like we’re going down a lot of the same roads.  But I guess this may just be our life now….and deal with it, hey?!??!

No comments: