Saturday, February 13, 2010

Waterpark

Yesterday I made the daring journey to a waterpark, just me and the  kids.  Well, kind of.

We were invited to go with the church’s school.  They were going on a field trip.  Originally, Josh was going to go because he has off of work on Fridays, but the snowstorm on Tuesday threw everything off and he had to work Friday.  I am happy to say that I survived!   And the boys had lots of fun.

Isaac and Eli took off the second we walked in, running to find their friends.  Logan played in the kiddie area, along with Camden.  And when Logan wanted to venture out (mainly because he wanted to know where his brothers were), my friends helped me out.  It was a good day and we were all asleep by 9:30 last night.  Exhausted!

I know I’ve been terrible with pictures, but it’s mainly because my hands are too busy with kids!  I will try to be better.  No promises though.

No comments: