I am happy to report that Camden was somewhat discharged from his craniosacral therapy today. He will continue with the chiropractor and if she feels in the future that he could benefit from more cranio work, then we’ll do it. Otherwise, he’s done. He does still have some issues with his sacrum, but they’re so much better than where he was. She gave me some things to do at home on our own that should help him improve even more. If I start to notice he’s not doing certain things or reverting back to his “old style,” then I am to call her immediately.
Hooray for Camden! That little guy sure has worked hard in the last month.
I am also happy to report that he has recovered from his allergic poisoning by Mom. :) He had some hives, rashes, oozing ears as the french fries made their way out of him, but this was the first time there was no reflux flare up with an allergic reaction to something. Or it’s just well controlled with the aloe vera juice. Either way, I’m content to be back to sleeping through the night. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment