Thursday, December 24, 2009

Call Santa, please.

Yesterday we spent the day making cookies.  Each time we made a different kind of cookie, Logan would pick one out especially for Santa.  We have them all in a container marked “Santa’s cookies.”

This morning Logan brought me the phone and said, “Mom, call Santa and tell him to come over and eat his cookies.”
I said, “I think Santa’s busy getting the toys ready.”

“Call him, Mom.  Just see if he can come over.”

I called Santa and had a “conversation” with him.  When I hung up, Logan was smiling from ear to ear.  I explained to him that Santa said he was busy getting the toys ready and he would be here later. 

“And then he will eat the cookies, Mom?”

“Yes, Logan, he will eat all the cookies you made for him.”

Two hours later, Logan brings me the phone and says, “Call Santa again and see if he’s done.”

No comments: