I’m starting the IHR club. I Hate Reflux Club. Anyone want to join?
Camden’s reflux is, once again, flaring up. He’s caught my cold virus and his reflux is in full force. Errrr……
So yes, we’ve had sleepless nights, lots of crying and difficulty eating some foods. He’s had some raspiness and wheezing so it’s aspirating into his lungs again. I only hope it doesn’t get bad. We do have the inhaler for him that I did use today and it seemed to help.
I was so hopeful for him turning one and getting better, but every time the reflux strikes again, my hope disappears. I just feel so helpless in helping him. When will he outgrow this? When will he get better? When will this reflux issue be a thing of the past, a distant memory?
He did have a chiropractor appointment today. She said the meter reading in the middle of his back, which is where digestion is located, was really, really high. So she wasn’t surprised when I said his reflux was bad again. She was able to manipulate and really “move” that area so she expected us to notice a big change in his reflux the next few days. We’ll see.
Five days and counting until his first birthday. I NEVER thought we’d still be battling reflux at this stage….NEVER. I NEVER thought it would affect not only his life but our life so much.
Please, God, I’m begging….heal this little boy….once and for all. Amen.
1 comment:
Steph ... it will get better. I am praying for Camde, you and everyone all the time.
Know that I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!
I miss yoU!
Post a Comment