Monday, June 1, 2009

Here we go again….

Camden has another double ear infection.  Oy! 

I waited it out for a few days because I could not believe that it was another ear infection.  I mean, he finished his antibiotic last Monday and by Wednesday he was up crying at night (more than the usual).  Last night he was terrible, just crying and crying.  The only thing that would comfort him and calm him down was nursing him.  I was quite tired considering he was up a lot the night before and Eli was up that night throwing up too.  Never a dull moment. 

He also has something going on in his chest.  When she listened to his lungs, they didn’t sound “right,”  kind of raspy and wheezy.  He has not and does not have a cold or cough either.  The doctor prescribed an inhaler for him to use twice a day and if he doesn’t improve in a few days, back in he goes.  She thinks maybe he’s refluxing more and it’s going into his lungs.  Hopefully the inhaler will help. 

Camden also started his physical therapy today.  Two words:  HATED IT!  He screamed and screamed.  Despite all the screaming, we did make  progress though.  He does not  like Miss Heather.  He probably won’t like her until he’s done with her. :)  She did feel that it wasn’t that he couldn’t do things, it’s just that it’s hard or uncomfortable or related to pain (from the reflux most likely). 

Tomorrow is the hearing test.  His allergy testing is postponed for now. 

No comments: