I know I'm late in doing this, but it's been busy here and I just haven't had the energy to write. This past weekend we celebrated Eli's 7th birthday. Wow, 7. Where did that time go??? He really wanted to go bowling so we went bowling with the Hart side on Saturday, the 24th. It was lots of fun. Dad was very happy with his bowling score (I think the average for 4 games was 194 or something like that). Logan even got in on the action (with Mom's help). After bowling, everyone came to our house for a cook out and bonfire. Sunday was spent going to church. "G" was back from Israel so we went out to lunch with her and Grandpa, Auntie Becky, Uncle Paul, Ellie and Will. Monday, Memorial Day, was Eli's official birthday. His plans for the day were strictly basketball related. Play the PS2 basketball game for two hours, play a real basketball game at a real basketball court. He got a new basketball hoop too and some new basketball gear. The guy really loves basketball! To top it off, the playoffs were on too! WOW! Doesn't get much better than that for this 7 year old! The party started later on (so it didn't interfere with his game). Another cook out but no bonfire. Too hot!
I will post pictures later.
No comments:
Post a Comment