Thursday, June 16, 2011

Yellow hair

The other day I took my boys for haircuts.  My oldest has outgrown the barber, at least for now, as he wants his hair longer and the barber always cuts it too short.  I decided to make an appointment with my hairstylist for him and since I was going to be there anyways, I also made appointments for Camden and Logan. (Eli still insists on the barber for his “buzz cut.”)

Now, Logan knows what my hairstylist does.  He has seen me come home with brighter, more colorful hair.  One time we had a great discussion on this and he was simply amazed that the stylist could change the color of my hair.

As we were walking out the door for the haircut appointment, Logan asked where we were going.  I said, “You’re going to get your hair cut with the lady who cuts my hair.”

“Oh, Mom, I want yellow hair!”

“Yellow hair?  Why do you want that?”

“Because, Mom, right now my hair is gray and I would really like it yellow.”

No comments: