It hit me the other day that I truly am a mom of all boys. I was talking with Josh and mentioned some things that had happened in our day. These were things that to someone with all girls or someone with no kids at all, they would be appalled at. Probably even think something is seriously wrong with us. But to me, it was just “life.”
Here are a few examples:
One boy stabbing another boy in the head with a pencil.
One boy coming inside to change his shoes because another boy peed on them.
One boy upset because another boy dipped his favorite hat in the toilet water.
One boy stabbing a fork through his thumb.
One boy pushing a chair over to stove to “help” and burning his hand.
Yep, normal stuff.
“I can do ALL things through Christ who gives me strength,” right?
Seriously, I love these boys to the moon and back and I wouldn’t trade them for anything.
(However, a little break, on the other hand, wouldn’t be so bad.)
No comments:
Post a Comment