Today is the last soccer game of the season. Although I am glad our Saturdays will now be free, I am also sad. I enjoy watching Eli play soccer. Mainly because he loves playing it.
One of the things his coaches love about him is he constantly gives his all. He doesn’t even think about playing soccer with half of his effort. He gives his all no matter what.
It reminds me of Ecclesiastes 9:10 which says, “Whatever your hands find to do, do it with all your might…” I often use this verse during school time with the boys, reminding them how we’re always supposed to do our best, no matter the circumstances. In Eli’s case, this verse applies to whatever his LEGS find to do. :)
Before we know it though, the spring soccer season will be here and I’ll be wishing I had my Saturdays free once again.
No comments:
Post a Comment