I’m sorry but this is just what we do these days. :)
Ducks, ducks, turkeys, ducks, ducks, turkeys.
And they’re just so darn cute.
This is Logan with what we think is his duck, Quackers. He really loves his duck.
Quackers is snuggling up to Logan and falling asleep.
And Logan is loving it. :)
This is what the ducks do after too much playing. They snuggle up with each other and think please leave us alone, we’re tired.
Most of the time the boys are good about letting them rest. Eli even sings them a lullaby.
Camden is quite unsure of the ducks. He gets excited about them, but then freaks when a duck gets too close to him. Eli decided he needed to conquer this fear so he forced Camden to hold Mojo (Eli’s duck).
Turns out it worked and Camden isn’t so afraid anymore!
Most day this is what we do….sit around and watch the ducks. Or play with the ducks. Or hold the ducks. Even the dog PJ joined in the “watching” (although I think he was thinking yum, a tasty meal!)
Yep, still watching. (excuse the background, we are in the basement/laundry room).
Once they start to snuggle up and get sleepy, then we try to sneak away.
I think this is the only time I will say a turkey looks cute. :)
Good night little ducklings and turkeys.
Oh, and by the way, we have five ducks and three turkeys four turkeys—one was just born this afternoon! That’s so far……
No comments:
Post a Comment