Camden was up every hour last night screaming…literally screaming. He was stiff as a board, arching his back and just screaming. At 5 a.m. Josh (finally!) got up and took him into the bedroom with him…..I attempted to sleep out in the recliner, crying as I wondered why. He wanted to nurse a lot, but it never lasted long. I thought maybe he has the hand, foot and mouth that the doctor talked about and the mouth sores are bothering him. I will check his mouth when he wakes. He has been sleeping now since his last screaming episode at 5 a.m…..with Dad in our bed. His fever has gone down and at last check, it was 100.8 with no meds in him. I did give him some medicine last night after he was up at 11 p.m. for the third time thinking maybe he was in pain. It didn’t seem to help a bit.
Pray for me to have patience today…..
No comments:
Post a Comment