Well, went to doctor this morning. Nothing too significant to report. Apparently all my contractions I've been having are doing NOTHING. I thought for sure SOMETHING would have changed. Some days my contractions are every couple minutes consisently throughout the day whether I'm sitting, standing, walking... low back ache, cramping around to my abdomen, hardening of my tummy. But nope, nothing, just almost-like-real-but-false-contractions that are doing nothing to progress my body. Wonderful.
My blood pressure was high again. They checked my urine and were running some other lab cultures to check things out and find out what's going on with that. I've NEVER had high blood pressure with my pregnancies. This one sure is a stinker....maybe that name that means "fiery" is a good name for this baby. Either that or my body is just saying ENOUGH! Probably the latter one.
Other than that, I'll be back next week for my appointment. Stay tuned to see what 37 weeks, 4 days pregnant brings....
No comments:
Post a Comment