Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The sweet side of boys...

After my long post about my boys trying to catch wild animals, I thought I'd share a sweet thing from Eli. My sister, Tana, who is due about a month after me, had her ultrasound today and found out the sex of her baby. Eli's been telling me for a couple months now that the baby is a girl. Well, Tana called this morning and said, "It's a girl!" When I told Eli, he says, "Mom, I just had this little feeling way down in my heart that it was girl." So adorable.
Eli also was telling me that my other sister, Becky, who was due at the end of March, was having a boy. Guess what? He was right about that too!

2 comments:

Sarah Halbesma said...

How cute! Eli seems to have quite a talent. Thanks for sharing this with me! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Eli you are good at this ... thanks for knowing in your heart that it was a girl. :) Love Auntie Tana