Well, they did it! Isaac and Eli are officially green belts in karate. Watch out! They had their graduation last Saturday, April 26th. It was a very busy graduation! Lots of other kids were graduating too. Dad wasn't able to attend because he had to work, but Logan and I were there along with Grandpa and Grandma (aka "G"). They did very good and I am so proud of their hard work. They have made many friends in their homeschooling karate class. One of them is Jericho. Jericho and Eli are the same age, same height so they're usually "partnered" up together. Jericho really likes both I and E and he calls them his "peeps." Not quite sure about that, but it's quite cute.
This will be their last graduation for this year as we're not continuing over the summer. Too many other committments! The decision regarding continuing karate in the fall is still unanswered. A lot of it depends on their school situation next year. Another unanswered question! :) In time God will provide the answers to us though. We're praying for what's best for all. I would love to see them go all the way to black belts. I think it would be a great accomplishment for them. Only time will tell though.
Here is a link to view their karate photos. It's the best I can do right now!
http://picasaweb.google.com/shart2426/KarateGraduation?authkey=YKOXRSGcPb0
No comments:
Post a Comment