Saturday, July 16, 2011

Summer pics

IMG_6573

Our baby chicks.

Isaac hatched these in his incubator.  I’m not going to tell you the ending to the story of these chicks.  It’s not happy.  But we are currently hatched new chicks.

IMG_6578

Camden loved to hold the chicks!   Sometimes he even squeezed a bit too hard.

IMG_6580

IMG_6589

Ready for some fishing!

IMG_6591

IMG_6592

I love this picture of the two of them.  This was Camden’s first time fishing, like out in a boat w/a pole doing his own thing.

He LOVED it.

IMG_6600

Here’s the catch for the day!  Supper.  It was yummy.

(Eli is not smiling because all the fish he caught were too small so he did not want to be in the picture—I made him).

IMG_6606 IMG_6607

IMG_6608 IMG_6609

IMG_6612

IMG_6613

Camden wanted to be brave and pick up the fish, but try as he might, he just couldn’t bring himself to do it.  Too icky!

IMG_6614

IMG_6618

IMG_6619

Fishing all afternoon in boat + no nap = one tired Camden

He fell asleep watching the movie.

No comments: