Here are some old and new pictures:
I don’t think we introduced you to “Icy.” Eli saved up his money by doing extra jobs to buy himself a guinea pig. Ginger is quite pleased with having a new “friend.”
Here they are giving Icy and Ginger baths and treats.
*****************************************************
On another note….
Josh finally got his deer mount back so our wall is now complete. An elk with a deer on each side. We’re no longer lopsided. :)
*******************************************************
Our home school coop ended for the year. We had our official end-of-the-year picnic. It was a cold, windy day, but the little kids had fun playing with a parachute inside. Logan and Camden had never done this before and were pretty amazed by it all.
This year for music class the older kids formed a band. They practiced all year long and performed “Open the Eyes of my Heart” at the picnic. It was such a blessing to hear these kids playing praise music! Isaac was the drummer.
They were all pretty nervous as no one had ever played for an audience before, but they really did a good job.
I was so blessed by our home school coop this year. It was our second year in this group and we all felt like we really “fit in” this year.
I really saw a “growth” in Isaac this year in his art class. He created a couple of paintings that made him so confident in his artistic ability, to which he thought he had none. I had to personally thank the art teacher for the boost of confidence she gave my son. He needed it!
This was his first painting, which I have framed and sitting on the nightstand in our bedroom:
These are some other paintings:
One he did in art class (the lighter one) and one he came home and did while showing his brothers how to paint. It was such an awesome sight to watch him!
I am so thankful I have found this wonderful group of ladies. They are all such a blessing to me in their own way!
*****************************************************
Moving on…..
What’s a post from ME without some food pictures or talk of food?!?!?
These are my allergen-free enchiladas I made for the boys. They were for Cince de Mayo and they were a hit!
*****************************************
Now, this picture needs to stay between us, okay? Eli decided to try on some 2T clothes that had been given to us for Camden. I have never laughed so hard!!!! Although skin tight, he actually fit into them….and gave us all a good laugh!
Shhhhhh……..
****************************************
On a completely different note, here are Camden’s feet. One is swollen due to a bug bite (or we think). This is actually the third day and the swelling has gone down quite a bit. Poor guy couldn’t even walk on his foot for a bit. He would cry about it so much. The swelling has gone down now, but it’s all bruised around it. Strange.
********************************************************
Story time with Daddy.
**************************************************
***********************************************
And now some pictures from today:
The boys were playing “Army” outside and I tried to snap some pictures. The older boys were acting like I was the enemy though and running away from the camera!
Not Logan though. :) He was all smiles. :)
Caught ‘em!
You can tell warmer weather is here. The sandbox is full!!!!
Logan’s “knife.”
PJ peeking through.
Watching the big truck with a crane dump rocks. Very thrilling for a little boy!
Hope I was able to catch you up with pictures! Enjoy!
Blessings.
1 comment:
Wow! That was random, but I loved it! Thanks for sharing a little bit of everything :) I just can't show Jessica the guinea pig picture, she wants one so bad!
Issac had done a wonderful job with his paintings! Eli, Eli, Eli...ya better hide that picture! That was too funny!
Camden and those locks of hair! What a cutie! Is his foot any better yet? Logan is getting so big!
I sure do miss you, my friend!
Have a great rest of the week, and thanks again for sharing all that's been going on with you and your family! :)
Post a Comment