I so wanted to write a post on gratitude and thankfulness for the holiday. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. I love it because it’s simply celebrated for one main reason: thankfulness.
However, after returning from my “joy”ous weekend, it has been one thing after another overwhelming me. Don’t get me wrong—I am SO thankful for every blessing in my life! It’s just been hard to relax and enjoy this time.
This season is my favorite time of year. Thanksgiving is so wonderful and then it’s followed by Christmas which is so festive with all the lights and decorations. I just love it all. Even the busyness of it all.
This year is a bit different though and it will be a bit harder to just “enjoy” it all. But I guess we all need to have one of “those” years, right?
I just feel a bit overwhelmed by life, emotions, day-to-day things. I don’t ask for sympathy or pity. I just ask for prayers.
Right now I can enjoy the holidays through the eyes of my little ones. They always seem to be able to remind me of the simple things.
I pray you are able to sit back and enjoy this holiday season. Thank God for every blessing you have and remember the true reason for the season.
Blessings.
No comments:
Post a Comment