Another sleepless night last night. Up every hour to hour and a half! Seriously! He cries until I nurse him but I cannot continue to nurse him that often throughout the night! Arches his back a lot too. I've decided to keep a journel so when any doctor questions me I can just hand them the journal and tell them to read. I have dates of everything he's gone through, along with medications prescribed. I did some research yesterday and stumbled across some support groups and also another blog from a mom going through something very similar. I e-mailed her and hope to hear more of her story. She's actuallly from Madison, Wi!!!
I'm debating about whether to call the doctor or not. I am really doubting that teething lasts this long! It will be a week tomorrow. Pain medicine doesn't even do anything for him. My mind is boggled....
No comments:
Post a Comment