Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sick boys....and update

Gosh, I'm sorry for the length in between posts but we've been busy. I also update and check in daily on Facebook so this blog has been neglected. I will try to be better as this is something I started for out-of-town family and the kids.
At the present moment, two out of the four boys are sick. Logan came down yesterday with a cold, fever and cough. Today is day two and he's only worse. I was up with him too much last night as every time he coughed, he would call "Mommy" and I would go in and rub his head and then he would go back to sleep. He's sleeping now and maybe he'll feel a bit better when he wakes up.....I hope. Eli is also not feeling too good with similar symptoms, minus the fever. Nothing that puts him out of the couch but enough that he stayed home from basketball practice today and swimming. Isaac has had a cold the past week, but that's all it was, a simple ol' cold. Why couldn't they all just get that??? I'm praying Camden doesn't get what Logan has but I think this may be impossible considering Logan is always smothering him with hugs and kisses. I tried to keep Logan away from him yesterday and every time I said, "be careful"or "don't spread your germs to Camden," Logan would burst into tears, run into the bedroom to sit on my bed and cry saying, "But I love Banden." Isaac actually just got picked up by Grandpa to go swimming at the hotel that Grandpa is staying at b/c of their house fire. Lucky dog!
I've been very busy with work. I literally put the kids to bed at night, say good night to Josh and come upstairs to work until midnight or so. I've had yesterday and today "off" and I've been running around the house trying to catch up. We have our annual Super Bowl party tomorrow night. Of course, we're picking up Sperino's pizza for that! Josh's favorite!
I promise to update more often. Sorry for the delay.

No comments: