Isaac and Eli have warts. We've tried to freeze them off with home remedies, but they aren't going away. The other night Isaac was showing Josh the warts on his hand. Josh didn't know that Eli had one too on his hand. I told him how we've tried two times with Isaac and one time with Eli to freeze them off and it hasn't worked. Josh said, you're going to have to go to the doctor and have the doctor remove them.
Eli immediately pops up and says, very worrisome, "NO, IF YOU GO TO THE DOCTOR, SHE'LL STICK A NEEDLE IN YOUR WART AND THEN PUSH IT THROUGH YOUR HAND TO GET RID OF IT!!!!!!!"
Huh???? We all burst into laughter. Eli kind of looked confused and then started to laugh.
I said, Honey, they don't stick a needle all the way through your hand.
I have no idea where he got that idea from, but it was certainly cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment